One of the greatest things about collagen is that it's one of the easiest supplements to integrate into any diet. Collagen peptides are so versatile, they can be used in almost anything. It dissolves seamlessly into your morning coffee or into your icy smoothie, all without any changes to the overall texture and taste.
This is why collagen peptides bode so well in the world of baking and sweets. By simply adding collagen peptides to your favorite batter, you get the added benefit of healthy hair, skin, nails and joint support, all while still satisfying your sweet tooth.
We love these no-bake sugar cookie collagen bites for a quick and easy snack that can be stored in the fridge or freezer so they're always on hand!
For the balls
- 1/2 cup cashew butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup Hope Health Collagen Peptide Powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- sprinkle sea salt
For the icing (optional)
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tbsp almond milk
- Stir together cashew butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond extract.
- Add in Hope Health Collagen Peptide Powder, coconut flour and sea salt and stir until well-combined. Next, stir in sprinkles.
- Roll into balls and set on a plate. Set your plate in the freezer.
- Melt white chocolate chips, coconut oil, and almond milk in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring between each. Drizzle mixture over the top of the sugar cookie balls and then add more sprinkles! Set back into the freezer for at least an hour.
- Store in the refrigerator until you're ready to eat!
This recipe was originally posted on www.callascleaneats.com